Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The title must be concise and to the point, may include a subtitle with a maximum of 14 words.
- The manuscript is written sequentially, consisting of the title, author's name, affiliation, contributor's email, abstract, keywords, and content (Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, and Reference) by following the journal template.
- The manuscript length between 5000 s.d. 7,000 words, including text in tables, pictures, notes, references, and attachments for publication and include abstracts with 150-200 lengths and 5 keywords using Book Antiqua font size 11 and with 1.3 spaces.
- Manuscript files submitted in Microsoft Word format using the templates provided. Manuscripts are written in good and correct Indonesian and in accordance with the General Guidelines for Indonesian Spelling (PUEBI) and/or in good and correct English.
- The manuscript complies with the bibliographic style requirements outlined in the Author's Guide, following the APA 6th edition style.
- I hereby confirm that this manuscript has only been submitted to the Journal of Didaktika Dasar Pendidikan, and is not published elsewhere, or submitted elsewhere.
Authors who publish the manuscript in the Jurnal Didaktika Pendidikan Dasar agree to the following terms:
- The author owns the copyright and gives the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution International License (CC-BY-SA) which allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication of this journal (See Influence Open Access);
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own websites) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work;
- Authors may make separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (eg, posting them to an institutional repository or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of work originally published in this journal;
- All views expressed in the author's work are those of the author and not those of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Basic Education Didactics. The Journal of Basic Education Didaktika cannot be held responsible for the views, opinions, and statements of authors or researchers who publish their work in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.